Monday 3 March 2014

Missing on Da Road

Well, deleted all my post in past.. Seem clean and Neat!

Missing on DA Road. hmm.. Sounds like very suite to me right now.


1st then, i'm missing someone who I shouldn't fall into... 


  • He seem to be cool to me.
  • He seem to be don't care about me. 
  • He uses to be a handsome guy for me. (?)
  • He is studying Engineering, and I'm IT... 


Suck feeling ever! I wish that the feeling just disappear and never come back.

2ndly, tomorrow will be a face test waiting for me... It's all about Quality WL.. I have no confidence to score a great mark although it was just a small face test..  And will be a small face test for MORAL next week so... GG.....

So many more I wish to say. But it seem I should spend my time on my studies more than writing BLOG here. JAA...

No comments:

Post a Comment